lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

About me

Hi! My name is Daniela and this is my first blog for the English Class.
I'm 17 years old and I'm 5ª Humanistic in highschool #3.
I am Uruguayan and I live in Las Piedras, Canelones.
My best friends are Sabrina and Roshmery and I love him so much :)
What else? I don't know...Oh, right! My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park and Avenged Sevenfold (also colled My Chem, LP and A7X). I also like anime, for example, Ao no Exorcist.
I almost forgot! I hate, really hate cumbia or reggaeton.


Well, that's all for now. Bye bye :)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! My name is Daniela and this is my first blog for the English Class.
    I'm 17 years old and I'm 5ª Humanistic in highschool #3.

    I am Uruguayan and I live in Las Piedras, Canelones.

    My best friend is Roshmery and I love her so much :)
    What else I can tell you? There's not too much stuff to say, since I'm a quiet person. So, maybe this won't look interesting, but here we go... This are my favorite bands so far. One of them (the most important in my life) it is My Chemical Romance. The other one, Linkin Park and for the least but not less important: Coldplay, Green Day, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, and a loooot more. You know, I love bands so much. I also like series, like Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and, the best one, Game of Thrones. I'm a lot into fandom, for real.
    Other things that I love are animes! Yeah, they're so fun and some of them gives me a lot of FEELS. You know, like they actually make you cry. I don't have any favorite at the moment, but I loved Ao no Exorcist, Elfen Lied, Naruto (but it just disappointed me with that sh*tty ending), and others.
    I almost forgot! I hate, really hate this kind of music called "cumbia" and "reaggaeton". I don't even know if I wrote it right, but I couldn't care less.

    So, asuming no one is going to read this, I will leave my hotmail because of LOL. daniela_alvarez07@hotmail.com

    Well, that's all for now. Bye bye :)

    18/08/2015

    ResponderEliminar